Sunday, March 13, 2011

Forgive My Tangent; I'm Frequently Distracted by Insanity

           I realize that this is not technically French, or on topic in any way, but I couldn't help but notice that lately, Charlie Sheen has become what doctors refer to as "bat-shit crazy." That is the technical term. He's been fired from his TV show, which only leaves him more time to participate in train-wreck interviews, and hang out with his beloved hookers and his other best friend, the mountain of cocaine that no doubt resides in his living room, next to the sofa. But somewhere in between his efforts to kill his career and his ex-wife, he has found the time to give us some pretty amazing sound bytes. Here are some of my personal favorites:
  • “I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
  • “I’m different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man.”
Charlie Sheen.
  • “I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars.”
  • “We work for the pope, we murder people. We’re Vatican assassins. How complicated can it be? What they’re not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people.”

Jay Alexander of America's Next Top Model does not approve, slowly edges away.

No comments:

Post a Comment